Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ten Little Secrets Tag!

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?

The product that makes me feel like a million dollars is my single Stilla eyeshadow in Kitten! It is so pretty and shimmery! Looks great with a thick black winged liner or a thin top lash liner!


2. What is your skincare secret?

My skincare secret is to take a handful of oats in my hand get them wet and scrub my face with them it is so moisturizing and makes your skin so soft and perfect! I apply after my face wash but before my toner. (Tutorial or details, comment below)


3. Share your hair care secret?

My hair care secret most people know and follow, and it is to let my conditioner sit in my hair for 3-5 mins and your hair will be super soft!


4. What is your biggest diet rule?

I don't have a huge diet rule but to drink lots of water before I eat a meal because it fills you up and you don't keep eating more, I also eat very healthy. I am going to be starting a series where I show you healthy meals and things like that soon!


5. Any workout tips?

My work out tips are while you run, to only have a little water! Don't drink lots before, but have a few sips during your run. You will get side aches if you drink lots before and during. So drink it after!


6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?

My secret weapon is Victoria's Secret Eau De Toilette in Love Spell, super summery and flirty!


7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads

I will be doing an outfit of the day soon and I will mention that it was the clothing item that always turns heads.


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?

My most treasured piece of jewelry is an amethyst stirling silver ring my parents got me for my 13th birthday, I will also show you in the outfit of the day!


9. Who is your style crush?

I really like Carrie Underwood's style, either on the red carpet or everyday she is always wearing something that is super stunning!


10. Tell us something we don't know about you

You probably don't know that I am obsessed with pugs! When I was born the first stuffed animal I ever got was a pug! I have always wanted one my whole life, and if you look in my closet it is covered in pug posters! They are just sooo cute!


I am tagging Kendra, her blog is blushbronzerbeauty.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. lawllll we posted this at the same time.... one min apart

    ReplyDelete