Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Review- Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling wand


This wand is the BEST curling iron/wand I have ever used!
I own the 1" curling wand.

My Hair here is curled with the wand. Comment if you would like a tutorial on how I did it.
This is what the wand looks like.

No wonder this is called a wand, because it is magical! First, the wand is ceramic, so it's not as bad for your hair. It is a very professional wand, to turn up the temperature you press + or - and the temperature degrees show up on the screen. When I curl my hair it only takes around 7-10 minutes, and lasts for 2 days! I do have pretty easy to curl hair, but it does last all day without hairspray!

I keep mine on 356 degrees, and hold over my head so the thick part is at the top, and the thin is at bottom. (comment for tutorial)

Comes with-
*The wand
*Glove
*Plug protector

Pros-
*FAST
*Lasts long
*Ceramic
*Great Price- 26.99 at target
*Don't need hairspray
*Great on all hair types
*Hair is smooth and doesn't look frizzy

Cons-
*Hair can slide down the barrel
*Using glove doesn't deliver a very nice curl, so i have to hold it, (can get hot) and if you don't hold it right the end wont be curled
*Very curly with 1", depending if you like curl or wave

You can create a VERY curly look, a curly look (1st picture) or a wavy look, (again comment)

1 comment: