Monday, April 16, 2012

7 Deadly Beauty Sins Tag!

I was tagged by Kendra, her blog is blushbronzerbeauty.blogspot.com


1. Greed: What is your most expensive beauty item? Most inexpensive?
My most expensive beauty item is the Urban Decay Naked Pallet, my most inexpensive is a Jordana eyeliner in eggplant

2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love hate relationship with the Sephora Liquid liners, I love the color 09 glitter taupe, but it is really hard to apply! Hardest to get was Falsies (volume) by Maybelline, they had length, but I wanted volume!

3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Bath and body works liplicious art in passionfruit! Sooooo yummyy! I don't own it but philosophy came out with a new lotion, forget the name but it smelly like candy!

4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eyeliner, if i mess up i have to re-do the entire eye

5. What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Emani Powder Foundation in 289 Linen

6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Blue eyes

7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Naked 2, Maybelline 24 color eye tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment