Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mascara!

Covergirl lash blast luxe is one of my favorite mascaras! the brush is super easy to use and for application. The difference between lash blast luxe and all of the other lash blasts' is that it is shimmery. But it's not a black shimmery, its more of a silver black glitter, but looks great on all eye colors and is one of my favorite. Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Falsies was a mascara that was raved and raved about all over youtube. I decided to try it out! I had very high expectations because every one loved it and I love maybelline, but I was not impressed. It is very clumpy, and balls up on my eyelashes, it is very good for lengthening, but not for volume. The brush is curved so it applies nicely, but it gives my eyelashes an odd slant. I find that it looks very gross if you apply it from the top to the bottom, so always apply this from the bottom of your lashes to the top of your lashes. You will either think this amazing or hate this! Rating: 1 out of 5 stars
MAC Zoom fast black lash is a great product! It is a very wet mascara and I really like wet mascaras, I think they apply nicely. But I find that it is very easy to get all over your eye, so apply carefully. I don't own the full size so I can't say anything about the packaging, because I just have a few samples. But once I'm done with the samples I am buying the full size. This product is great with or without curling your lashes, but it look amazing with curled lashes! I love this product and next time you are at a MAC store or counter ask for a sample of this mascara! Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars
Emani soy mascara is a very natural mascara. It is a pretty pricy mascara but it is totally worth it! The brush look interesting and I thought I would hate it but I love how the brush applies! When I first tried it I thought it was ok, nothing special, I didn't use it for a few weeks then started using it up again and I loved it! I looks like I have 100,000,000 lashes! It is amazing for lengthening and volume! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! MY FAVORITE MASCARA!
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!

1 comment: